Saturday, October 7, 2017

Evacuation!

Hey guys!

We were evacuated from school today!! There is a HUGE storm. 6th grade was in the middle of a math test. (In case you didn’t know, Most grades are have one class. I was on the last part of the last problem when my teacher, Mr. J, said, “I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is, school’s been canceled“ Everyone was like “So whats the bad news?” and Mr. J. Said ”That was also the bad news.” It was kind of annoying because me, my brother, and a kid named Oliver were on the last question, and my teacher also said we would start the test over another day. Then every class in the middle school and high school came out into one small place. You’d it would be really crowded, but in reality, is was about 200 people in a 180 square feet place.  (Yeah. from 6th to 12th grade, my school only had about 200 people. That's about 33 people per-class, give or take a little.)

See you next time
-Sam

P.S. I had no wifi, power, or water so i am posting this a few days later.

No comments:

Post a Comment